All of our resource packs are available to buy on CD. Each CD costs £30.
The Injury Prevention workbook, The I.M.P.S plus course, The Special Needs resource book, The Citizenship Programme and the Community Project resource.
To place your order, please contact the I.M.P.S. management team on 01865 743476.
Further information on each of our programmes is available under what we do.
Please see our schools section.
You may think you can be seen when you are cycling with no lights because you can see the cars but have a look at this video and see how long it takes you to spot the cyclist.
- Follow Up Lessons (pdf; 327.0 KB)
- Trampoline Fact sheet (pdf; 321.8 KB)
- Recovery Position (pdf; 86.5 KB) and recovery position video clip
- Make Use Of Mouthguards (pdf; 60.9 KB)
- How safe is your bike? (pdf; 131.8 KB)
- Are you cycle safe? (pdf; 67.6 KB)
- Learn To Take Your Pulse (pdf; 1.8 MB)
- What To Do If Your Tooth Gets Knocked Out (pdf; 1.1 MB)
- Dental Accident Flowchart (pdf; 147.1 KB)
- FirstPoint Information Poster For Children (pdf; 326.5 KB)
- Cycle safety film from Canada
- What Is An AED Booklet (pdf; 1.2 MB)
- First Aid In Pictures (pdf; 2.7 MB)
- An animated video of what to do if an adult tooth gets knocked out.