Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. (Fund number 0126) is part of Oxford Hospitals Charity (Registered charity number 1175809), A company limited by guarantee (11052176) Registered office: Oxford Hospitals Charity, Unipart House, Oxford, OX4 2PG
I.M.P.S. is only partially funded and relies on fundraising and donations to continue teaching emergency life skills to 5,000 Oxfordshire children every year. There are a number of ways you can raise funds for I.M.P.S.
Set up a standing order
Steady regular donations from our supporters in the way of a monthly or annual donation is key to the future of Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. It helps us to continue to deliver emergency life skills to children from over 220 Primary and Special needs schools. You can donate as little as £3 per month. The easiest way to donate regularly is to set up a direct debit or standing order, please remember to quote fund number 0126 – I.M.P.S. Click here to open the PDF form. You can either return it by post or email.
Please contact us for more details if you would like to take on a fundraising challenge for I.M.P.S.
- Enter the London Marathon with a golden bond place
- Join the I.M.P.S. team to abseil down the women’s centre (click here for details of the next one)
- Enter the Blenheim 7K (junior, senior, wheelchair and buggy) and choose I.M.P.S. as your charity.
If you would rather do something less energetic then there are lots of events you can organise. Here are a few examples.
- Coffee mornings and afternoon tea. Order in some I.M.P.S. cupcakes!
- Wear a bandage to work or school day
- Big night in
- Organise a sweepstake for a sporting event
- Run a pub quiz
- Make a donation at www.justgiving/impsoxford or Text IMPS96 £5 to 70070
Create a fundraising page supporting I.M.P.S. at:
- https://www.justgiving.com/oxfordhospitals (our umbrella charity)
If you want to support I.M.P.S. without leaving home then we have lots of things you can do!
- Raise money for I.M.P.S. when you shop on line with Give as you live. If you sign up using this link, Give as you Live will donate £5 to I.M.P.S.
- Enter the SO lottery and donate 50p to Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. with every ticket you purchase.
I.M.P.S. is currently free to state primary schools in Oxfordshire, however, we only receive 30% of our annual funding therefore, I.M.P.S. requests a donation or fund-raising activity from every school to ensure their future enrolment.
Be a Fundraising Hero
Ways in which schools can help raise money for Oxfordshire I.M.P.S.
IMPS Information Pack For Supporters V2
Information about the work carried out by Oxfordshire I.M.P.S., plus some ways to get involved.
Fundraising Ideas Poster
Run Amy Run!
Amy's marathon challenge
I’m Amy, mum of 2 boys and an I.M.P.S. co-ordinator. I’ve been working for I.M.P.S. since 2011 so I know how special this charity really is.
I.M.P.S. offers such a unique and essential experience to so many year 6 children which is why it needs to be funded for the future.
I started running/plodding along in 2013 after challenging myself to complete the couch to 5k plan and I’ve never looked back.
I have been threatening to take up one of our golden bond marathon places for years and with my 40th birthday coming up I decided this was the year!
Training is going well and I have been met with some challenges, but with the support of my family and friends I have been improving and lengthening my runs.
I am doing this as a challenge to myself but mainly to raise money and awareness of the amazing work that I.M.P.S. does.
Look out for me on Sunday 28th April, my race number is 38249.
I WILL get over that finish line and get my medal, there’s just a small matter of 26.2 miles through London standing in my way.
Support me or one of my fellow I.M.P.S. runners if you can by making a donation.