Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. (Fund number 0126) is part of Oxford Hospitals Charity (Registered charity number 1175809), A company limited by guarantee (11052176) Registered office: Oxford Hospitals Charity, Unipart House, Oxford, OX4 2PG
TEXT IMPS96 £5 to 70070 to donate £5.
I.M.P.S. is only partially funded and relies on fundraising and donations to continue teaching emergency life skills to 5,000 Oxfordshire children every year. There are a number of ways you can raise funds for I.M.P.S. Please contact us for more details if you would like to take on a fundraising challenge for I.M.P.S.
- Enter the London Marathon with a golden bond place
- Join the I.M.P.S. team to abseil down the women’s centre (click here for details of the next one)
If you would rather do something less energetic then there are lots of events you can organise. Here are a few examples.
- Coffee mornings and afternoon tea. Order in some I.M.P.S. cupcakes!
- Wear a bandage to work or school day
- Big night in
- Organise a sweepstake for a sporting event
- Run a pub quiz
- Make a donation at www.justgiving/impsoxford or Text IMPS96 £5 to 70070
Create a fundraising page supporting I.M.P.S. at:
- www.justgiving.com/oxfordradcliffe (our umbrella charity)
If you want to support I.M.P.S. without leaving home then we have lots of things you can do!
- Raise money for I.M.P.S. when you shop on line with Give as you live. If you sign up using this link, Give as you Live will donate £5 to I.M.P.S.
- Enter the SO lottery and donate 50p to Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. with every ticket you purchase.
I.M.P.S. is currently free to state primary schools in Oxfordshire, however, we only receive 30% of our annual funding therefore, I.M.P.S. requests a donation or fund-raising activity from every school to ensure their future enrolment.
Be a Fundraising Hero
Ways in which schools can help raise money for Oxfordshire I.M.P.S.
IMPS Information Pack For Supporters V2
Information about the work carried out by Oxfordshire I.M.P.S., plus some ways to get involved.
Fundraising Ideas Poster
Carrie and Doug's story
Pedal power for I.M.P.S.
What an incredible day. The early 3am start was absolutely worth it. A unique experience of 100 miles of roads closed and continuous support along the route at each corner. The route itself was very enjoyable, my favourite parts riding Leith Hill and Box Hill as here riders slowed down enough to chat to each other for support.
I loved Box Hill with smooth road surfaces, stunning views all around especially up above the road ahead, cruisy easy gradient. Awesome. Leith Hill, had a steeper Gradient, but I found a nice rhythm to get to the top without blowing up, it’s a beautiful climb…. my favourite in fact, utterly immense! We met some super humans fund raising for different charities, we even saw an Ape riding a bike growling every so often at other riders in the spirit of things.
Doug and Carrie completed the ride in 7 1/5 hours – 6 hours peddling time but unfortunately a few comfort stops and mechanicals meant our overall time was longer.
What a wonderful experience – once again THANK YOU TO IMPS for making it happen.