For all your downloads, information about I.M.P.S. visits, follow up activities and class certificates.
If you can’t find the information you require, please contact:
Local coordinators: Debbie Lock and Amy Thomas
Tel: 01865 743475
Please take part in a short survey about the follow up activities
Before you visit
- IMPS Visit Information Pack For Teachers 2018 (pdf; 400.8 KB)
- School Agreement (pdf; 230.3 KB)
- What Happens During The IMPS Visit Info For Pupils (pdf; 888.4 KB) or see the slide show here
Coach booking forms
- Heyfordian IMPS Coach Booking Form 2019 2020 (pdf; 240.7 KB)
- Tappins IMPS Coach Booking Form 2019-20 (pdf; 196.4 KB)
- CHENEY IMPS Coach Booking Form 2019 2020 (pdf; 245.9 KB)
Recovery Position challenge
Class and pupil certificates
You may add a name and the date of the I.M.P.S. visit before printing the certificates.
School Council information
You may download the fundraising poster here.
- School Council Fundraising Poster (pdf; 385.2 KB)
- Fundraising Letter To School Councils 2018 (pdf; 221.2 KB)
‘Choose Well’ is an education campaign which aims to help Oxfordshire residents understand where to go for urgent health advice. Choosing the right NHS service will help you get the best advice, quickly and reduce pressure on A&E and GP services, freeing them up to help those who need it most.
Oxfordshire I.M.P.S accredited for high quality programme
Oxfordshire I.M.P.S. is very proud to have been presented with an accreditation award from the Laser Alliance which is hosted by RoSPA.
This award recognises the educational excellence and quality of I.M.P.S.
Lynn Pilgrim, I.M.P.S. Manager said ’we are delighted to be the only Oxfordshire Child Safety Education provider to be accredited and we will continue to provide high quality education to the children in the county’
The award was presented by Cassius Francis, Laser Alliance Co-ordinator and year 6 St Christophers Primary School in Cowley were on hand to join in the fun