Please see our schools section.
You may think you can be seen when you are cycling with no lights because you can see the cars but have a look at this video and see how long it takes you to spot the cyclist.
Sport and leisure safety
- Trampoline Safety Factsheet (pdf; 4.2 MB)
- Use A Mouthguard (pdf; 1.7 MB)
- What To Do If Your Tooth Gets Knocked Out (pdf; 1.1 MB)
- What to do if an adult tooth gets knocked out
- How Safe Is Your Bike? (pdf; 13.2 MB)
- Are You Cycle Safe (pdf; 216.2 KB)
- Water-Safety-Advice-Booklet-2019 (pdf; 15.9 MB)
- RNLI Key Message Poster (pdf; 1.5 MB)
- RNLI water safety poster (pdf; 508.7 KB)
- Rail Life Safety Guide (pdf; 3.7 MB)
- Olga explains how to wear a mask.
This is a free printable poster from the author and illustrator Elise Gravel
- First Aid In Pictures (pdf; 2.7 MB)
- First Aid - What you need to know (pdf; 1.6 MB)
- What Is An AED Booklet (pdf; 1.2 MB)
- Learn To Take Your Pulse (pdf; 1.8 MB)
- Recovery Position (pdf; 480.6 KB) and recovery position video clip
Ten year old Nicole Faux from West Kidlington Primary School kept very calm when her mother recently suffered a nasty injury to her hand at home.
Nicole says ‘I was able to help her because I knew what to do because of the I.M.P.S course. I told my mummy to keep her arm up to stop it swelling, I also told her to stop panicking and calm down and take deep breaths. I spoke to the paramedics because my mummy was too upset. I helped them by putting the dog in the garden and contacting my Aunty and Nanny.’