Please see our schools section.
You may think you can be seen when you are cycling with no lights because you can see the cars but have a look at this video and see how long it takes you to spot the cyclist.
- Follow Up Lessons (pdf; 327.0 KB)
- Trampoline Fact sheet (pdf; 321.8 KB)
- Recovery Position (pdf; 75.0 KB) and recovery position video clip
- Make Use Of Mouthguards (pdf; 60.9 KB)
- How safe is your bike? (pdf; 131.8 KB)
- Are You Cycle Safe (pdf; 101.6 KB)
- Learn To Take Your Pulse (pdf; 1.8 MB)
- What To Do If Your Tooth Gets Knocked Out (pdf; 1.1 MB)
- Dental Accident Flowchart (pdf; 147.1 KB)
- Firstpoint poster for children (pdf; 302.3 KB)
- Cycle safety film from Canada
- What Is An AED Booklet (pdf; 1.2 MB)
- First Aid In Pictures (pdf; 2.7 MB)
- First Aid - What you need to know (pdf; 1.6 MB)
- An animated video of what to do if an adult tooth gets knocked out.
- Water-Safety-Advice-Booklet (pdf; 16.3 MB)
- 6.5655 BEIS OPSS Button Batteries Campaign A5 Leaflet V7 (pdf; 678.9 KB)